Friday, July 24, 2009

Painful Cervical Lymphadenopathy

Who's ringing?

Winnie nell'asciugamano wiped the feet of Flanders, put his slippers and went to the door. But before he put the stone carefully in a small bureau.
"Who is it?"
"I Carnet De Ass, Winnie"
"Good evening, sir. Excuse me if I get in dishabille, this time I do the footbath"
"Winnie, - short cut Carnet - What is the story of the novel that s' is lost? "
"I do not know, monsieur. I just know that it is lost. It was expected from the canvas early in the manuscript that I find this bag - said, pointing to the folder resting next to the chair ..."
"Rather?"
"Instead there was"
"And what was in the folder?"
"This copy of the Sunday Times' said Winnie indicating the magazine. Carnet
pounced on the newspaper, flipping frantically. It was then that he noticed that Monsieur De Winnie Ass was visibly nervous.
"Something wrong, sir?"
"And do you ask?"
"I would rather have an answer, but if you prefer, yes, sir, I ask"
"You ask me what?"
"The chiedo se qualcosa non va"
"Sono rovinato, ecco tutto"
"Economicamente?"
"E socialmente. Ro-vi-na-to. Fine della storia"
"Nella vita è veramente nostro solo ciò che possiamo tenere con noi durante un naufragio" rispose Winnie guardando fuori dalla finestra.
"Winnie, un'altra di queste battute e finisci a fare il pony-express"
"Come si è... ehm... rovinato, signore?"
"Ma non ci arrivi da solo, maledetto scozzese testa di cazzo? Tutte le mie conoscenze, i miei redditi, le case, le auto... Tutte quelle graziose puttanelle che mia madre mi manda periodicamente da Pigalle... I vol-au-vent au fois-gràs, le capesante, lo Chateau Margot... Non capisci?"
"Capisco, signore, ma si può sempre ricominciare... Suo fratello l'ha fatto più volte!"
"Non mi parlare di quel bastardo bianco. Io sono nero! Non sai cosa vuol dire! E proprio adesso che c'è Obama, io avrei potuto diventare London Major! E invece tutto sparisce! In quelle pagine ci sono tutte le prove, i miei privilegi, c'è la certificazione della mia appartenenza! Del mio lignaggio, porca troia puttana!"
"Capisco, è un guaio, signore"
"Domattina mi condurrete da Lady Cophetua e vedremo di trovare una soluzione! C'è di mezzo anche lei, in fondo. Se necessario la convincerò a parlare con il Principe Carlo in persona".
"Sta bene" disse Winnie
"Domattina alle dieci. Con Rolls. Polished to perfection. "
" I do not think his lordship owns a Rolls
"Oh yeah? Who said that? Where is it written? "
" I understand, sir, "
" At ten. With my Rolls. Good night. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment