Thursday, July 23, 2009

No Power To Kitchenaid Microwave

Dubbi...

" They are deciding the cover art? "
" I do not think, I do not have a dick to do and pretend to work ... "
" I like the 5 "
" Do not fall into the same trap! That's not how you choose a cover, called a chart, he is told to read the text and arrangement along the lines of the same series ... "
" I understand. I remember one time that even the cleaning lady ... "
... she said she did not like and if they have not done anything
...." "Yes, things were so ... drew on the chart work in two versions, one ugly and beautiful ... so the choice he did ... "
" ... except when the customer chose that ugly! "
" She paid the same? "
" Not always! "
" And why did a graph? "
" Better do not tell you! "
" I understand the same "
" Now we try to understand what is happening. Here's what I think: they know the publishers changed the history of texts and have them copy you've lost. "
" How can you say? "
" Deduction. See track of Malvern stone in the drawings of the cover? "
" No "
" We talk about the beginning, all they want, then they at Thin 135esimo when Winnie is in the bag. It is not a marginal element, is the crux of the story itself, I would have at least used as a decorative ... "
" Provided that in the original story there is a stone of Malvern ... "
" What do you say? "
" If I were a Japanese hara-kiri at this point would be a must ... Having written a book and not knowing anything about the story that's inside! "
" We could separate us, everybody could write a part without reading what others are writing or have written ... would be the same thing ... "
" The next time I write stories for children "
" As if it were easier ... sucederebbe and then what if you change the text there too? Try to think if a trip to a garden full of flowers si trasformasse in un horror sadomaso?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment