Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Irish Licence Plate Sayings

Il mosaico non si compone

Hob Marlowe and followed the police car ... something must have happened nearby ...
Marlowe had time to see the girl's face before they cover the body. He was certain of having already seen it, but could not remember where.
"If you drank less ..."
"Shut up, stoned, I'm thinking ..."
"Recently?"
"I do not know, do not try to help me, I'm trying"
"Try some magic"
"For example?"
"Throw a coin in the air, if not back down ..."
"I go to I go and try ... maybe you're right, this is the way, pronounce a magic word and I find what I'm looking ... ... Found Yorkshire! "

The fireplace was a frame house of liberty, worked fine. Under the glass a picture with the two old men, and among them, a beautiful girl, the one who now lay under the sheet. The cards were always more numerous but not the mosaic was made up.
"Hob Perhaps you're right, I should drink less ..." Marlowe thought heading towards the second of the two islands. In Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile, from Berthillon, could have found the best consolation with sorbet of the city before taking leave from Paris.

0 comments:

Post a Comment